Today we had a blessed time learning about how to minister to a buddhist culture when we get to Chiangmai.
Thereafter, we had a time of meeting where Joscelyn came in to talk to us about the designs for the T-shirt! Yes, the team is getting a polo-shirt. We pray that it wouldn’t cost us too much.
Please pray for us :
- as we prepare our personal testimonies and plan to get them translated into Thai.
- for accomodations that as yet have not been settled as Allvina would be there for a week and thereafter Gwyneth would need to have a safe place for the remainder 3 weeks. We’ve long prayed for God to give another girl to come, but it seems that it is not to be. Pray that we’ll be able to find suitable accomodations that would be easy for us to be near the students and also for the team to meet for devotion, worship, prayer and daily debriefs.
- the 1-2nd June retreat for the team. To secure a good venue as well as speakers for the retreat and that God will use this to bring greater harmony, peace and oneness of heart, mind and spirit for the mission ahead. Currently, no venue, no speakers.
- commitment and resolve and faithfulness to our Lord Jesus Christ
- Eugene, time management, discipline and wisdom to fulfill an important task of assistant leader even while this is the 1st time for many of us.
- Nelson, as he is studying for exams coming up on the 2nd and 4th of May.
- Gwyneth and Allvina, that work responsibilities will be smoothly transfered for before the trip as well as being able to carry out the various responsibilities despite of their heavy work loads.
- Pray for more brothers and sisters in Christ who would partner the team in this mission to do the greater work of unceasing prayer to our Lord.
- Pray for the team as we seek God’s providence in finances to go.
The Team with Bro Nat and Jocelyn who is designing our T- shirt