Please pray for:
- Ying, a thai Christian girl who has gone missing since Friday. Her aunt last heard she was going to stay out for one night. A police report has been made. We don’t know if she is being irresponsible or in danger, as she is quite a playful girl.
- Koi and her sister and brother-in-law. He has started work at the car-wash. Koi’s dormitory is not safe lately with all the strangers peeking in and stealing things from the dorm in broad daylight.
- the English club on Friday where we are having Singapore food. Students will come and there is opportunity to build deeper friendships and spiritual conversations.
- English Camp next week, Friday to Saturday. Pray for the planning, the students to come, the venue.
- Christian Camp that maybe on this Saturday.
- Team’s health. Eugene and Gwyn still coughing.
Posted by nelson | Comments (2)