- Families to take an open-minded mission trip for God to speak to their hearts.
- Strength and good health.
- Peace of mind and heart to focus on God and the trip.
- Prepare the hearts of the people who are going.
- God’s direction for this trip: to follow God and not own plans, flexibility and sensitivity.
- Unity for the team.
- Love and patience towards each other despite wide age range.
- To be a good testimony to the church.
For those who are working:
- Pray for smooth handing over for job before trip.
- Pray for wisdom to juggle commitments between church and family.
For those in school:
- Pray for those taking exams.
- Pray for wisdom to juggle commitments: CCA, School assignments, church.
- Pray for no test on 14th Dec as that’s the date the team is scheduled to leave.
- To spend Dec holidays for God’s work.
- To wait on God and be submissive to His will.
- To share faith.
- To keep close to God.
- Increase love for God’s people, both Christians and non-Christians.
- God to give clear directions on those waiting on him for specific requests.
- God’s grace on those who are receiving treatment.
Salvation of loved ones:
- Sis Pat’s Father
- Sis Apple – family(mum, sis) salvation, serving full-time in ERC.
- Sis Aof – family’s(father, mother, bro) salvation.
Posted by Allvina | Comments (0)